Panda Portable Washer Customer Review

Panda Portable Washer is a portable mini washing machine. The washing machine is easy to operate and is also quite strong. Many customers are satisfied with washer Panda Portable Washer.

These are reviews from customers who have bought "Panda Small Mini Portable Compact Washer Washing Machine". Currently there is also a bonus if you decide to buy it. Portable washing machine is suitable for you who live in apertemen or have limited space.

The best deals for Panda Portable Washer
>> The Panda portable washing machine may be the Best for Your Needs <<
If this is you MUST HAVE, be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment.

I bought this machine about 2 months ago and I love it it washes my cloths and leave them clean I also have the clothes spinner which rinsed out the water allowing my clothes to dry quicker I'm a waitress so I needed something that will allow to wash my.clothes atr home I rommend this if u have a small child .I can' wash my.clothes at home and the best part I'm saving money..and trips to the laundry mat...........
By shelly 1982

Panda Portable Washer Small Mini Customer Review

works well, but the hoses are crap
By ideagirl (California)
This review is from: Bonus Package Panda Small Mini Portable Compact Washer Washing Machine 5.5lbs Capacity/1laundry Basket for Free

I received my Panda washer this week, and have done about five loads of wash. Overall, it does the job well. yes, it is more labor intensive than an automatic washer, but this isn't an automatic washer. I think the reviewers who complain that it is too much work have never had to do a lot of laundry by hand.

I live and travel full time in a 27 foot rv, and I needed something small to travel with because going to the laundromat just blows. When my kids were little I did six months of washing all our laundry by hand in a five gallon bucket with a plunger, and I don't really care to go that route again.

Panda Portable Washer pros:

  • Small and light, easy to set up and move around
  • Does a good job getting the clothes clean. Rather than do a pre-soak, like some do, I prefer to do a 12-15 minute wash and rinse twice.
  • Holds a lot more clothes than you realize. My first load was 10 undies, a bra, three light cotton dresses, two light cotton skirts and two cotton shirts. Everything came out clean.
  • The flat agitator is amazingly efficient, just as efficient as a stand-up agitator.
  • VERY quiet. I was concerned the noise might bother my neighbors but I barely even hear it when it is running.
  • At 170 watts I can use it with my solar system if necessary.

Panda Portable Washer cons:

  • The hoses are crap. I've seen kiddie toys with better quality hoses than they put on this thing. I know they are trying to keep costs down, but they need to spend the extra few pennies and upgrade the quality of the hoses. My fill hose burst on the second load due to water pressure, and I was only using about 25% pressure.
  • The fill hose is supposed to fit over your faucet. I checked it on my kitchen just out of curiosity. I really doubt it would stay on a faucet at full pressure for very long.
  • The drain hose is just too short, only about 12 inches.

I saw a previous reviewer that modified her hoses. Clever, but in my opinion complicated and expensive. here is my mod on the hoses:

Buy Panda Portable Washer

For more details, click here

For fill hose:
1 garden hose female repair end
1 garden hose male to female connector with valve
3 feet 1/2 inch vinyl tubing
Gorilla glue

Heat two inches of the vinyl tubing over a low flame on the stove until it is warm, not hot or on fire lol. Stick a pair of blunt end scissors up the hot end of the tube and let it cool. Do this a few times until the end of the hose has stretched enough to make a snug fit over the water inlet. Drizzle a thin stream of gorilla glue inside the stretched end of the hose and slip it over the inlet. Clamp in place until the glue dries. After the glue dries, shove the other end of the tubing onto the garden hose repair end and tighten it down. Attach the garden hose valve end to a hose, and connect it to the hose end on the vinyl tubing. You now have an on/off to fill the tub as needed.

For drain hose:
3 feet (or more, whatever you need) of 3/4 inch inside diameter vinyl tubing
1 hose clamp

Slide the end of the vinyl tube over the end of the drain hose and tighten down the clamp. Drop the drain hose to drain. I still attach to the side with the included clip, but let the now-longer end hang over my drain bucket.

Doing one wash and two rinses will use about ten gallons of water.

I drain my water into a five gallon bucket and either use it to flush the toilet or water plants (I use biodegradable soap). A little bit of work, but much nicer than the laundromat, I can do the wash while I sit outside and work.

As I said, it gets the job done, is fairly simple, and easy to travel with. Also, don't buy it for the "bonus" laundry basket, it is just one of those tiny little spring loaded mesh baskets you can buy at the dollar store.

Don’t spend more than you have to!
We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Please read what makes this product stands out and where to buy the best deals Panda Portable Washer, Click here.